- Heat wok or fry pan to very hot
- Add oil, stir fry marinara mix until cooked through, remove from pan.
- Add carrots, zucchini, snow peas and onion. Add a small amount of water to create steam without having to add more oil. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, chilli, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and marinara mix. Cook for 1 Minute.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves, continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Server with 1/2 Cup quinoa and rice.
- 150g marinara mix
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 5 snow peas, topped and tailed
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 3 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 bunch basil leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil