- 60g dried spiral pasta (or gluten free pasta)
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 skinless, boneless thigh fillet, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handfull of baby rocket
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp white wine vinegar OR cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To Make the dressing, put all ingredients together and whisk until combined.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add onion and garlic, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 – 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add honey and mustard to the pan and cook for a further 2 – 3 minutes until the chicken and onion are golden brown and sticky.
- Drain the pasta and place in large bowl, stir through chicken mixture and place in the fridge to cool.
- Gently stir in the tomatoes and rocket, toss with dressing, garnish with the thyme leaves.