- 8 Free range eggs
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 4 big handfuls baby spinach
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 300g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 Tbsp organic butter
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- To a large saucepan of water add white vinegar, bring to simmer
- To a large frypan gently melt the butter, when foamy add mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, tossing occasionally until cooked, remove from heat and keep warm.
- Swirl simmering water until a whirlpool forms gently add eggs one at a time, this may need to be done in batches, poach for 5 minutes.
- While the eggs are poaching gently wilt the spinach and slice the avocado
- Divide onto serving plates
- Season with salt and pepper to taste